Re: [News] Microsoft .NET/Mono Fans Runs Out of Excuses After TomTom Debacle

____/ Jerry McBride on Tuesday 02 June 2009 23:42 : \____

http://meandubuntu.wordpress.com/2009/06/01/disinformation-disinfected-pt-2-the-false-dilemma/

http://spicyipindia.blogspot.com/2009/06/ms-v-linux-sparks-of-tom-tom-fire.html

http://itmanagement.earthweb.com/osrc/article.php/3822091/Striking-the-Right-Gnote.htm

>> Getting to know Gnote
>>
>> ,----[ Quote ]
>> | What is a big deal is that Gnote does what I need it to do. The
>> | controvery surrounding it be hanged (and you can use your favourite
>> | search engine to learn about the controversy). I like Gnote. It?s
>> | useful. And until something better comes along, it?s going to be my note
>> | application of choice
>> `----
>>
>> http://scottnesbitt.net/ubuntublog/?p=444
>
> Mono is just bad.... I've killed it on every occurrence that I've found
> it...
>
> Heck... it even feels  good to do it...

Like wiping Windows off a new PCs... but the difference is you don't pay in
vain for Mono (Windows tax).

- --
                ~~ Best of wishes

You should never anthropomorphize computers; they hate that. -- Skud