Re: [News] Nobody Cares About Another Vista (BetaVista7), GNU/Linux Works Better

Roy Schestowitz wrote:

> Who cares about Windows 7?

I think many do - for most people that I know, the OS they are burdend with
is a religion.

Windummies curse when they see Linux far ahead of the feature list
and promise to switch. Appil retards are just fanatical about their OSen
and get insanely jealous when they see Linux and compiz.
They have been roundly beaten down by both functionaly, presentation
and netbook form factor. Its beauty their eyes can't suffer.