Re: [News] Preview of Adobe Reader for GNU/Linux, Racing Linux Games

DFS wrote:
> Andrew Halliwell wrote:
>> Ezekiel <there@xxxxxxxx> wrote:
>>> This "racing game" is a joke. First of all the installation
>>> procedure all but makes it impossible for average users to run it.
>> apt-get install torcs is REALLY all that difficult?
>
> I was surprised, but sudo apt-get install torcs worked a charm on my
> gNewSense (in VirtualBox) system.
>
> http://www.angelfire.com/linux/dfs0/DFS_Torcs_install.PNG
>

> Or so I thought.  Not surprisingly, the game wouldn't launch from the menu
> or from the command line.
>
> http://www.angelfire.com/linux/dfs0/DFS_Torcs_slop.PNG

Counter-strike does not work under XP (or Vista) in VirtualBox.

I'm sure a luser like you will try feverishly to blame it on me, but in
the end we all know XP (and Vista) is just a time-wasting pile of hobby
shit. And Linux is great, as your friend Ezekiel has proved
Counter-strike works under Linux.

--
Timo Pirinen
pirisisi@xxxxxx