Re: [News] Preview of Adobe Reader for GNU/Linux, Racing Linux Games

Ezekiel <there@xxxxxxxx> wrote:
> This "racing game" is a joke. First of all the installation procedure all
> but makes it impossible for average users to run it.

apt-get install torcs is REALLY all that difficult?
Or synaptics search, enter torcs, tick the button, click install
those are really too hard for you?

You're dumber than I thought.
--
|   spike1@xxxxxxxxxx,uk   | "Are you pondering what I'm pondering Pinky?"   |
|   Andrew Halliwell BSc   |                                                 |