Re: [News] Linux Gets Bigger, But at the Same Time Faster

Ezekiel <there@xxxxxxxx> wrote:
>> Do you delight in people's suffering as a matter of habit?
>> Did you gloat when they arrested OJ cos you didn't support his team? And
>> then post gloaty messages to that team's website? (no idea who, couldn't
>> give a stuff. Only knew OJ from being dragged by bus through several
>> states
>> in Naked Gun).
>> Did you point and laugh at all the people who lost relatives thanks to
>> harold shipman? "Haha! British old people died! Haha"?
>> Did someone you dislike work in the twin towers in 2001? So now you phone
>> their relatives making crashing noises at them?
>
> I made zero mention of any suffering on the part of anyone. Since *you* are
> the one who brought it up it seems that *you* are the one with the issues.

Bullshit. You've been gloating about reiser for the past week.
This was just the latest.
--
|   spike1@xxxxxxxxxx,uk   | "Are you pondering what I'm pondering Pinky?"   |
|   Andrew Halliwell BSc   |                                                 |