Re: [News] Linux Gets Bigger, But at the Same Time Faster

Ezekiel <there@xxxxxxxx> wrote:
> I guess it's easier for you to hide behind your Reiser gloating strawman
> then it is to address the real issue of why Reiser-FS completely collapsed
> and vanished when for years we've been hearing about how projects will
> continue because the "community" isn't dependent on any one company or
> person.

He murdered his wife, you moron.
Projects only survive as long as people want to support it.
It got shunned, big deal. No great loss.

You really are incredibly dense, y'know.
--
|   spike1@xxxxxxxxxxxxx   |                                                 |
|   Andrew Halliwell BSc   | "The day Microsoft makes something that doesn't |