Troll-Free COLA Stats: Saturday the 7th of March, 2009.

  • Subject: Troll-Free COLA Stats: Saturday the 7th of March, 2009.
  • From: "Homer" <usenet@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 7 Mar 2009 09:00:43 +0000
  • Newsgroups: comp.os.linux.advocacy
ngstats.pl version 1.31

Written by Roy Culley.
Contributions from Mark Kent.
Modifications by Homer, 2007 - 2009.

This report covers 897 articles received by this system to
newsgroup comp.os.linux.advocacy [1]
Toplist of Posters

 Pos  Poster                                          Msgs   Bytes Quoted
   1. Roy Schestowitz <newsgroups@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>     331 1212494     2%
   2. Chris Ahlstrom <ahlstromc@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>        93   87719    63%
   3. Peter Köhlmann <Peter.Koehlmann@xxxxxxxxxxx>      42   64210    75%
      Vincent Fritters <Vince@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>          42   39750    51%
   5. chrisv <chrisv@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>                    38   20051    66%
   6. Doug Mentohl <doug_mentohl@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>         32   16898    12%
   7. Sinister Midget <fardblossom@xxxxxxxxx>           29   28634    58%
   8. Andrew Halliwell <spike1@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>          28   18309    59%
   9. Phil Da Lick! <phil_the_lick@REMOVETHISSPAMTRAP   23   31108    85%
  10. Gregory Shearman <ZekeGregory@xxxxxxxxxxxx>       22   21001    76%
  11. William Poaster <wp@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>           21   32086    76%
  12. High Plains Thumper <highplainsthumper@invalid.   19   34363    50%
  13. unionpenny@xxxxxxxxx                              18   49307    71%
  14. 7 <website_has_email@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>        16   27766    50%
  15. Richard Rasker <spamtrap@xxxxxxxxxx>              14   50492    44%
  16. JEDIDIAH <jedi@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>                     13   13546    70%
      Kelsey Bjarnason <kbjarnason@xxxxxxxxx>           13   14670    36%
  18. Thufir Hawat <hawat.thufir@xxxxxxxxx>             12   15029    61%
  19. Terry Porter <linux-2@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>            10   11287    35%
  20. Don Zeigler <sitting@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>                9    2069    47%
  21. nessuno@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx <nessuno@xxxxxxxxxx    8   11370     1%
  22. Tony(UK) <tony_smith100@xxxxxxxxxxx>               7    6089    45%
  23. ray <ray@xxxxxxxxxx>                               6    3075    72%
  24. Homer <usenet@xxxxxxxxxx>                          5   16265     6%
      Mark Kent <mark.kent@xxxxxxxxxxx>                  5   19419    96%
      Gordon <gbplinux@xxxxxxxxx>                        5    2020    70%
      Mart van de Wege <mvdwege_public@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>    5    6729    86%
  28. philo <philo@xxxxxxxxxxx>                          4   16427    73%
  29. bbosen@xxxxxxxxx                                   2    5226    55%
      Rob Schwenk <rschwenk00@xxxxxxxxx>                 2    1251    48%
Toplist of Subjects

 Pos  Subject                                                Msgs   Bytes
   1. Fun with Vista ...                                       43   86771
   2. Installing a printer: XP versus Mandriva                 37   50102
   3. Microsoft innovation ..                                  31   41156
   4. More ARM Sub-notebooks Refrences Designs (Linux On       27   50750
   5. [News] Violent Microsoft Goons Attack Linux/Free S       25   23719
      Asus Eee PC 1000HE Hits Australia                        25   32358
      The year is 2014                                         25   22398
   8. GNU/Linux plays encripted DVD's forget about Windo       23   27526
      Linux naysayers might like Mepis 8.0.                    23   16980
      multiple distributions are a good thing ..               23   40480
      Windows 7's UAC is a broken mess; mend it or end i       23   24758
  12. Copyright Misuse Doctrine in Apple v. Psystar            21   24803
  13. OK, Windows fanbois, how do you explain this?            19   21974
  14. [News] New Wine Released -- Safari Runs in GNU/Lin       17   20985
  15. Fake WINDUMMY reviews of Linux                           12    9445
  16. [News] Review of Knoppix GNU/Linux 6.0                    8   17092
      Web browser compliance                                    8    7292
      Why are WinTrolls so bitter?                              8    4580
      Novells Linux ambitions ..                                8    6853
      It costs Microsoft $27.5 billion annualy in operat        8    5534
  21. Porn in the USA ..                                        7    5516
  22. Microsoft: No patch for Excel zero-day flaw next w        6    6827
      Asus Eee PC 1000HE Hits Australia For $899                6    4791
      New Video Training for PcLinuxOs Installation and         6   10094
  25. [News] Review: Simply Mepis 8 is Fantastic                5    7408
      [News] One Third of Dell Inspiron Mini 9s Sold Run        5    5927
      Asus Eee PC 1000HE Hits Australia For $899                5    8084
      reasons not to try a dual-boot system ..                  5    7184
      Trim Windows bloat -- make it a thin client               5    3582
  30. The new distros                                           4    7352
Toplist of Most Replied To Posters

 Pos  Poster                                                         Msgs
   1. Chris Ahlstrom <ahlstromc@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>                       44
   2. Roy Schestowitz <newsgroups@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>                     35
   3. Peter Köhlmann <Peter.Koehlmann@xxxxxxxxxxx>                     27
   4. chrisv <chrisv@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>                                   23
   5. Doug Mentohl <doug_mentohl@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>                        19
   6. Andrew Halliwell <spike1@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>                         16
      Vincent Fritters <Vince@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>                         16
   8. Richard Rasker <spamtrap@xxxxxxxxxx>                             13
      Gregory Shearman <ZekeGregory@xxxxxxxxxxxx>                      13
  10. unionpenny@xxxxxxxxx                                             11
      Sinister Midget <fardblossom@xxxxxxxxx>                          11
      Phil Da Lick! <phil_the_lick@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>     11
  13. Terry Porter <linux-2@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>                            9
      Don Zeigler <sitting@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>                               9
  15. 7 <website_has_email@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>                        8
      Kelsey Bjarnason <kbjarnason@xxxxxxxxx>                           8
  17. Tony(UK) <tony_smith100@xxxxxxxxxxx>                              7
  18. High Plains Thumper <highplainsthumper@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>           5
      nessuno@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx <nessuno@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>         5
  20. bbosen@xxxxxxxxx                                                  4
  21. Mark Kent <mark.kent@xxxxxxxxxxx>                                 3
  22. Gordon <gbplinux@xxxxxxxxx>                                       2
      ray <ray@xxxxxxxxxx>                                              2
      Mart van de Wege <mvdwege_public@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>                   2
      JEDIDIAH <jedi@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>                                     2
      William Poaster <wp@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>                           2
  27. Homer <usenet@xxxxxxxxxx>                                         1
      Thufir Hawat <hawat.thufir@xxxxxxxxx>                             1
      Lusotec <nomail@xxxxxxxxxx>                                       1
      Rob Schwenk <rschwenk00@xxxxxxxxx>                                1
Toplist of 'Quality' Posters [2]

 Pos  Poster                                                        Index
Toplist of Newsreaders

 Pos  Newsreader                                                     Msgs
   1. KNode                                                           419
   2. slrn                                                            177
   3. Pan                                                              88
   4. Thunderbird                                                      57
   5. Forte Agent                                                      38
   6. G2/1.0                                                           34
   7. BlackBerry                                                       32
   8. tin                                                              28
   9. 40tude_Dialog                                                     9
  10. Gnus                                                              6
  11. XPN                                                               2
      Mozilla                                                           2
  13. COLA Stats Engine                                                 1
      Microsoft Outlook Express                                         1
      Microhard Lookout                                                 1
      Hogwasher/4.3                                                     1
      nn/6.6.4                                                          1
[1]: Certain off-charter, abusive, anti-Linux or pro-Microsoft
     threads will be dropped, depending on their severity, and
     hence not included in the stats, which are provided by me
     as a measure of advocacy, not as a means of spreading the
     Trolls' lies and malice even further.
[2]: The poster 'quality' stats is based on:
       a) quoting: 100 - %'age quoted
       b) cross-posting: 100 - %'age cross-posted
       c) number of direct followups posters articles get
       d) troll feeding: 100 - 2.0 * %'age troll followups
       e) 75 deducted for known trolls
       f) for the humour impaired the quotes around 'quality'
          are intended to convey they are not to be taken too
          seriously :-)

--
K.
http://slated.org

.----
| "Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It
|  is the argument of tyrants; it is the creed of slaves." ~ William
|  Pitt the Younger

 09:00:25 up 121 days, 16:43,  4 users,  load average: 0.54, 0.13, 0.04