Re: Every one of you Linux "advocates" should shun and repudiate Spamowitz

On 2009-05-31, Moshe Goldfarb <goldfarbmoshe@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> On Sat, 30 May 2009 22:51:21 -0700 (PDT), unionpenny@xxxxxxxxx
> wrote:

[deletia]

>>> Rightfully so.
>>
>> Oh!  "Rightfully so"  Interesting.  Please show us the root cause
>> analysis for these problems that excludes hardware and points directly
>> at Linux.
>
> The fact that so many people are having similar problems and
> that often times the same exact hardware works fine with
> Windows.

    Perhaps. Perhaps not.

    A nice stroll through newegg can give you a good feel for when
a particular bit of hardware is just troublesome. It's interesting
how much hardware that's presumably "built for Windows" can actually
be a horrible pain in the ass under that OS.

--
	Sophocles wants his cut.                                |||
                                                               / | \