Re: Every one of you Linux "advocates" should shun and repudiate Spamowitz

Chris Ahlstrom <ahlstromc@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> DFS is like the flat-earthers, anti-global-warmers, or creationists who
> cherry-pick facts that support their biases, and present them out of
> context, and call it "the truth".

Ever seen Googlewhack adventure?
Dwayne T Gish, a creationist. Every scientist who's seen his work takes an
instant dislike to him.

Why? Cos he cuts the important bit out of a law of thermodynamics.
"Entropy always increases" which means evolution is impossible...
He misses out the important bit "In a closed system, "

He's the equivalent of these wintrolls. And he's not mistaken by accident,
he's an educated man with a doctorate in physics. He's a liar.
Just like these.
--
|   spike1@xxxxxxxxxx,uk   | "Are you pondering what I'm pondering Pinky?"   |
|   Andrew Halliwell BSc   |                                                 |