Re: [News] Internet Explorer 8 Still Breaks the Web, Angers Designers

Erik Funkenbusch <erik@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> writes:

> On Mon, 25 May 2009 10:32:45 -0400, Chris Ahlstrom wrote:
>
>> After takin' a swig o' grog, Erik Funkenbusch belched out
>>   this bit o' wisdom:
>>
>>> Perhaps you should try using your brain then, and forming your own opinions
>>> rather than blindly accepting those that are handed to you.
>>
>> Wow, Erik joins in with the "you have a master" bullshit that the more
>> egregious trolls parrot.  What's next, Erik?  Parrotting the "suck up"
>> bullshit?  Accusing /everybody/ who disagrees with you of lying?
>
> I said no such thing, Chris.
>
> I'm saying that too many people seem to blindly accept the "news" Roy and
> others present, without any kind of critical thought.

Hold on here.

Chris Ahlstrom is ON RECORD here as saying he doesn't care about the
truth or the information provided by Roy if its posted outside of this
group.

If that is not blindly accepting his posts here then nothing is.

Links available on request.

--
In view of all the deadly computer viruses that have been spreading
lately, Weekend Update would like to remind you: when you link up to