Re: [News] Internet Explorer 8 Still Breaks the Web, Angers Designers

After takin' a swig o' grog, Erik Funkenbusch belched out
  this bit o' wisdom:

> Perhaps you should try using your brain then, and forming your own opinions
> rather than blindly accepting those that are handed to you.

Wow, Erik joins in with the "you have a master" bullshit that the more
egregious trolls parrot.  What's next, Erik?  Parrotting the "suck up"
bullshit?  Accusing /everybody/ who disagrees with you of lying?

--
You are sick, twisted and perverted.  I like that in a person.