Re: [News] "Burying the truth? Boycott Novell hit by Denial of Service attack"

____/ Marti van Lin on Wednesday 20 May 2009 14:49 : \____

> chrisv wrote:
>> SomeBloke wrote:
>>
>>> Hardon quacked:

>> LOL
>>
>> Since when is "Miguel" one of the "usual" suspects, Quack?
>>
>> He was lucky that he fled with his tail between his legs before Homer
>> noticed that he was back.
>>
>>> So says "Hardon" ...
>>>
>>> It doesn't take much for the usual stalker to turn up, does it?
>>
>> Well, he's got his (shitty) reputation to uphold...
>
> Please someone help me, I must be misinterpreting this:
>
> Hadron Quacked:

> Uhm, a website with a Million hits per month is "ignored generally"?

The author misinterpreted the numbers. It's a million pageviews, not hits.

By the way, we got attacked again yesterday afternoon. The guy who runs Linsux
came to IRC to say that he may know who carried out these attacks.

- --
                ~~ Best of wishes

"I would love to see someone riding a nuke and waving his cowboy hat on
the way down to Yahoo!." -- Steve VanDevender
Tasks: 140 total,   1 running, 139 sleeping,   0 stopped,   0 zombie