Re: [News] "Burying the truth? Boycott Novell hit by Denial of Service attack"

After takin' a swig o' grog, SomeBloke belched out
  this bit o' wisdom:

> On Wed, 20 May 2009 15:41:11 +0200, Hadron wrote:
>
>> I would not think of you as in any "we". You so wish and so suck up to
>> make it so, but no, there is no "we". You are a windows programming
>> professional.

1.  Take note of the "suck up".
2.  I am a Windows/Linux programming professional.

>> BoycottNovell is ignored generally because it's a crank web site.
>>
>> The recent spanking the usual suspects got on the subject of Mono was
>> priceless.
>
> So says "Hardon" ...
>
> It doesn't take much for the usual stalker to turn up, does it?

Not to mention his comments re sucking up... after he all but drooled on
Miguel's shoes, while it was actually Miguel himself who got the "spanking".
What a hypocrite.

--
A few hours grace before the madness begins again.