Re: [News] Free Software Principles Pass to Other Areas

Chris Ahlstrom wrote:

> This book will open your eye a bit:
>
>    http://pdf.codev2.cc/Lessig-Codev2.pdf
>
> You can even "remix" it if you like!

Thx for the .pdf!  For now, I have to read it on my laptop.  I want
something better to read it on, like the Cool-er.  Therefore, I won't have
to deal with a big laptop; I can read comfortably while sitting back.
There's no need to lean over and read from a big screen.

I can't put my laptop on my lap since it gets hot really fast.  I'm wearing
shorts now- so it's out of the question lol.  :)