Re: [News] Free Software Breaks Another World Record

Gregory Shearman wrote:

> Firefox is compiled from the xulrunner/firefox source code on my Gentoo
> machines. I upgraded to firefox 3.x when it turned up in Gentoo's Package
> Manager (Portage). I run Gentoo stable so ff3 didn't turn up for about 3
> months after it was released. I don't need to be on the bleeding edge
> and prefer to wait until applications such as firefox can be integrated
> into my system without affecting stability.

I've heard of xulrunner before.  I don't know too much about it, though.  :(
It's good to wait until you are sure that the app will work well with your
box.  I tend to be daring and install new stuff.  Maybe I should give
Fedora a try, since it's a distro with bleeding-edge software.

Yep!  Here's the link: http://www.spreadfirefox.com/en-US/worldrecord/