Re: [News] K Desktop Environment 4.3 Looking Good, GNOME Elections Coming

Hadron wrote:

> "DFS" <nospam@xxxxxxxx> writes:
>
>> Chris Ahlstrom wrote:
>>> After takin' a swig o' grog, Peter Köhlmann belched out
>>>  this bit o' wisdom:

>>> No lie is too obvious for DFS, Hadron, Flatfish, et al. to repeat it
>>> over and over and over again.
>>
>> Now Linosuck joins Lying Dumbkopf and JED as fools who believe all the
>> Star Wars movies were rendered on Linux.
>>

> As usual Liarnut sucks up to anyone that will flip him a doggy drop
> regardless of the truth. It's downright creepy.

Oh, so you will support DumbFullShit in his idiocy that the new Star Wars
movies were not rendered on linux machines (the original Episodes 4 - 6
could not have been done that way obviously, as at that time neither linux
nor windows existed)?

Come on, Hadron Snot Quark, just do it. You know you want to...
--
Just out of curiosity does this actually mean something or have some
of the few remaining bits of your brain just evaporated?