Re: DDOS Attack on My Site

On Mon, 18 May 2009 09:49:40 +1000, above the shrieking, FUDding & whining
of the trolls Terry Porter was heard to say:

> Hadron wrote:
>
>> SomeBloke <stuff@xxxxxxxxx> writes:
> <snip>
>
>>> From Wikipedia
>>> <quote>
>>> A denial-of-service attack (DoS attack) or distributed denial-of-service
>>> attack (DDoS attack) is an attempt to make a computer resource
>>> unavailable to its intended users. Although the means to carry out,
>>> motives for, and targets of a DoS attack may vary, it generally consists
>>> of the concerted efforts of a person or persons to prevent an Internet
>>> site or service from functioning efficiently or at all, temporarily or
>>> indefinitely. Perpetrators of DoS attacks typically target sites or
>>> services hosted on high-profile web servers such as banks, credit card
>>> payment gateways, and even root nameservers
>>> </quote>
>>>
>>> Now do you understand you cretin?
>>
>> Yes. You're an idiot.
>
> Who is going to believe a gormless troll who thinks GoogleEarth on Linux
> runs under Wine ?
>
> ========
> From:   Hadron <hadronquark@xxxxxxxxx>
>   Newsgroups:   alt.os.linux.ubuntu,comp.os.linux.advocacy
>   Subject:   Re: Sergey Brin uses Linux?
>   Date:   Fri, 08 May 2009 20:55:13 +0200
>
> Google Earth on Linux runs through its own Wine installer. Unless they
> have gone "native"?
> ========

Yeah, that was a *classic* from the M$ fanboi! LMAO

--
It IS because of him and two other useless people in particular
(CBFalconer and Harold "old school" Stevens (probably both Willy nyms)