[News] Sabayon GNU/Linux Releases Roadmap

Sabayon 2009 Roadmap

,----[ Quote ]
| Now that we released both 4.1 Gnome and KDE, we started working on next
| releases of Sabayon.
`----

http://planet.sabayonlinux.org/?p=537

Sabayon - Rolling On

,----[ Quote ]
| Lots of work to be done as you can see.  I also want to let everyone know
| that Sabayon Linux gave a slide presentation recently and you can find the
| English and Italian versions to view.
`----

http://wgo.wolf911.us/?p=162

Recent:

Sabayon Linux 4.1 Review

,----[ Quote ]
| Last week we looked at VirtualBSD, this week we're moving back to Linux and
| to a more convential kind of distribution. Sabayon Linux is based on Gentoo.
| Gentoo as you might already know is somewhat famous for being the "roll your
| own" kind of distribution. It's an extremely powerful and customizable
| version of Linux but installing it in the past has sometimes been difficult
| for some folks. Gentoo has had the reputation of being one of the "geek's
| geek" types of Linux distributions.

Sabayon 4.1 - A Linux monster (cute one)

,----[ Quote ]
| Sabayon 4.1 is an incredible, unique distro. The fact it is Gentoo underneath
| defies common sense. Gentoo usually takes a pint of virgin blood to get
| going.
`----

http://www.dedoimedo.com/computers/sabayon-4-1.html

Press Release: Sabayon Linux x86/x86-64 4.1 KDE

,----[ Quote ]
| Dedicated to those who like order over chaos, to those who like simplicity
| over complexity, to those who think that less is more, to those that just
| want more for less. Sabayon 4.1 will catch you, based on Sabayon 4 LiteMCE,
| represent what can be the future of our Operating System: just the best of
| the Out-Of-The-Box, KDE, multimedia applications and nothing more than what
| you need for your daily tasks, but what about your free time? We've got it.
| XBMC (formerly known as Xbox Media Center) 8.10 is what you've ever wanted to
| build up a fantastic HTPC or Internet Multimedia Box, so what's better than
| having it ready to use? Show off the new Sabayon Linux to your friends, they
| have no more excuses to not try it!
`----

http://forum.sabayonlinux.org/viewtopic.php?f=60&t=16766

Sabayon 4.1 Gnome Released

,----[ Quote ]
| Sabayon Linux is a very full featured DVD sized distribution that is really
| catching on in the Linux community as of late. The most recent release,
| Sabayon 4.1 Gnome, includes some very impressive features, and applications.
| I installed Sabayon 4.1 Gnome this morning and found some great stuff, I
| really have nothing but good things to say about this up and coming Linux
| distro. You can buy Sabayon on DVD inside our shopping cart. A portion of
| each Sabayon DVD sale is donated to the Sabayon project.
`----

http://beginlinux.wordpress.com/2009/04/14/sabayon-41-gnome-released/

Sabayon Linux 4.1 GNOME Edition Released

,----[ Quote ]
`----

http://news.softpedia.com/news/Sabayon-Linux-4-1-GNOME-Edition-Released-109346.shtml