Re: Gnote 0.3.1

On Wed, 13 May 2009 11:29:42 -0400, above the shrieking, FUDding & whining
of the trolls Chris Ahlstrom was heard to say:

> After takin' a swig o' grog, chrisv belched out
>   this bit o' wisdom:
>
>> Miguel de Icaza wrote:

>>>You are most likely right.
>>
>> No, "Hadron" is most likely lying, as usual.

>>>Priceless.
>>
>> Priceless that you would align yourself with such freedom-hating scum
>> as Hadron Quark, a known liar and anti-Linux troll.  Check out some of
>> these quotes:
>>
>> 'But then the COLA freeloaders, amongst others, steal the code, branch
>> it and then make their own "Free" alternative.' -  "True Linux
>> advocate" Hadron Quark
>>
>> "Thanks beardies - a lot of people will become very rich from your
>> hard work."  -  "True Linux advocate" Hadron Quark
>>
>> "You think installing Edubuntu on cracked old machines for cheapskates
>> is good advocacy?"  -  "True Linux advocate" Hadron Quark
>>
>> "Apparently it's called choice : I call it a diluted mess designed to
>> confuse and put real people off. A bit like the crazy distro dance."
>> -  "True Linux advocate" Hadron Quark
>>
>> "Watch all the OSS programmers go shooting over to SUSE now that the
>> money will start rolling in.   LOL."  -  "True Linux advocate" Hadron
>> Quark, November 2006
>
> Some more from Hadron:
>
>    YOu must do. Your tongue is up Roy's crack most of the time. You are one
>    of about 3 posters who defends his more non sensical and dishonest
>    posts. It's why you#re generally considered so dishonest and laughed at
>    by most non "advocates". Almost over night you gave up the truth and
>    became a Roy shill. Heck, you even shilled William Poaster.
>    Another good example of Ahlstrom's cluelessness and the disrespect he
>    shows other people's intelligence. In one post he is boasting about his
>    elite killfiles, and now he doesn't "trust" an entire server. The man is a
>    hypocrite. Funny how it works for everyone else.
>    <gqofuv$kd0$1@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
>
>    I have done so before. Liarmutt (Chris Ahlstrom) ran away from the
>    thread. He had just been explaining to his posse how only idiots could
>    not adapt to a totally different icon and hotkey set on an app on the
>    same desktop. I was gobsmacked that someone who claims to be a developer
>    could be so clueless about the *basics* of UI design and
>    interoperability.
>    <gqou43$9ac$2@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
>
>    It does appear that Chris Arsestrom is attached to Roy's sphincter via
>    his tongue. Quite amazing as he used to be quite a balanced poster. Now
>    its just, as you say, snip and hide and giggle while not even bothering
>    to argue the FACTS presented to him. He rarely, if ever, reads the posts
>    he replies to. It's almost as if Roy kicks him up his arse and says "go
>    get Liarmutt, fetch!".
>    <ghoqsi$4j4$1@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
>
> Nice fellow you're tag-teaming with, Miguel.

Tells you a lot about him, IMO. Posts through 'googlegroups' too. You'd
think Novel would let him use a proper news provider!
http://improve-usenet.org/

--
It IS because of him and two other useless people in particular
(CBFalconer and Harold "old school" Stevens (probably both Willy nyms)