Re: Gnote 0.3.1

After takin' a swig o' grog, Mart van de Wege belched out
  this bit o' wisdom:

> Two options: either this isn't Miguel, and I'm being taken in by a very
> clever troll who can mimic his style prettye well, or 2. this *is*
> Miguel, and my complaint stands, because reading only a week's worth of
> Hadron posts should show you just what a shithead Hadron is.
>
> But of course, you care more about whose side someone appears to be on
> than what kind of person they are, right?

Hadron is apparently the proverbial "tar baby".  Except that black substance
isn't exactly tar.

--
In Marseilles they make half the toilet soap we consume in America, but
the Marseillaise only have a vague theoretical idea of its use, which they