Re: [News] PC-BSD 7.1 Looks and Works Better Than Windows Vista?

____/ Peter Köhlmann on Tuesday 12 May 2009 06:14 : \____

> Hadron wrote:
>
>> Jerry McBride <jmcbride@xxxxxxxxxx> writes:

>>> Hmmm.... Thanks...
>>
>> This is all very good but none of your have fessed up yet why you think
>> BSD is better than Linux as Roy is reporting.
>>
>> Well
>>

> Your extremely bad reading disability is showing up again.
>
> Note that not a single linux user here in COLA has said that "BSD is
> better than linux".
>
> Now try to think of how that might be...

Where did I ever say such a thing?

I'm only suggesting that both are better than Windows in many ways. Even Yahoo!
rejected Windows for BSD and Microsoft hires BSD developers for its Danger
acquisition (pointless) because Windows Mobile is going nowhere fast. Look
what happened to Hotmail when Microsoft tried to forcibly move it to Windows
(from BSD). Microsoft has "Windows pride", but deep inside it's not really
proud of it. Microsoft employees too are bashing Vista.

- --
                ~~ Best of wishes

Roy S. Schestowitz      | You can never get nine women to deliver a baby in a
month
Mem:   2075800k total,  1660792k used,   415008k free,    12460k buffers