[News] New Weekly Roundup from Softpedia and from Linux Outlaws

Softpedia Linux Weekly, Issue 43

,----[ Quote ]
| · Editorial: What You Should Expect from Fedora 11
| Distributions announced last week:
| · Easy Peasy 1.1 Is Out, Has a Brand New Look
| · Available Now: New Fedora 10 Re-Spins
| · Ubuntu 9.04 Released
| · iMagic OS 2009.5 Launched
| · SimplyMEPIS 8.0.06 Is Here
| · Fedora 11 Preview Launched
| · Sabayon Linux 4.1 KDE Edition Out Now
`----

http://news.softpedia.com/news/Softpedia-Linux-Weekly-Issue-43-110723.shtml#0

Linux Outlaws 90 - Salami-ROM

,----[ Quote ]
| This week: Dan quotes Connery, Google gets sued over Android name, adopt a
| line of Miro code, Firefox Plugin Wars, the USAF buys XP and Dan interviews
| Christina Haralanova about her studies on women in open source.
`----

http://linuxoutlaws.com/podcast/90

Recent:

Linux Outlaws 89 - The Rickroll of Death

,----[ Quote ]
| This week on a belated Linux Outlaws: More political rants as the German
| government loses its last shreds of sanity, the Pirate Bay judge is
| implicated as a member of a copyright lobby organisation, Microsoft’s
| earnings take a drop and Fab previews Chromium on Linux even if he isn’t
| supposed to.
`----

http://linuxoutlaws.com/podcast/89

Linux Outlaws 87 - Broadcasting Uranus

,----[ Quote ]
| This week: Dan talks about Arch some more, Fab gives you tips on remastering
| Ubuntu and we also have your usual Linux news, Microsoft-bashing and dirty
| in-jokes.
`----

http://linuxoutlaws.com/podcast/87

FLOSS Weekly 60: BOINC