Re: [News] Gnote 0.3.0

Chris Ahlstrom wrote:

> After takin' a swig o' grog, Roy Schestowitz belched out
>   this bit o' wisdom:
>
>> No, it's a real person. She's also in Digg.
>
> Thanks.  On the internet, nobody knows you're a dog.
>
>    http://www.unc.edu/depts/jomc/academics/dri/idog.html
>
> Now let's wait for the "reality check" (at the same URL)  ;->

I *am* real, not a troll.  All of my posts have been pleasant so far, so
there is no need to be so mean to me.  :(  Just because I'm female doesn't
mean that I'm faking.  I wanted to introduce myself, that's all.  I don't
want people thinking I'm a guy; that's not who I am.  I've confused people
before while in IRC channels, and most of them thought I was male.  I may
be new here, but Schestowitz has known me for about a year.  I've been
visiting his sites from the same IP address, my college.  That's hard to
fake.  I even visit from the same exact place, my dorm.  Roy trusts me, and
I always tell the truth while online.  :)