[News] Rave Review of Gparted and Sabayon MCE (GNU/Linux)

In Praise of Gparted

,----[ Quote ]
| The Gnome Partition Editor is not included in the Ubuntu base install, but
| all you have to do after installation is go to Synaptic and install gparted.
| That has been a standard step in my post-installation setup and configuration
| for a long time.
`----

http://community.zdnet.co.uk/blog/0,1000000567,10012677o-2000498448b,00.htm

Sabayon 4 Lite MCE Review

,----[ Quote ]
| Sabayon is a fairly popular Gentoo-based distribution which is generally said
| to target power-users instead of users who need user-friendliness. Sabayon
| Linux is developed by Fabio Erculian in Italy.
|
| In this review, the normal Sabayon distro won’t be tested, but the recent
| Sabayon 4 Lite Media Center Edition Revision 2 will be reviewed. This edition
| is a distro which uses Gnome as the default DE, but also contains Fluxbox if
| wanting a lighter WM. And consists of XMCE to aggregate media center
| capabilities.
`----

http://repasik.com/home/2009/05/01/sabayon-4-mce-review/

Recent:

Review: Sabayon 4 Lite MCE (Media Centre Edition)

,----[ Quote ]
| SABAYON Linux's live DVD provides one of the easiest ways of getting a
| Gentoo-based system installed on your PC, and its consistent top-10
| Distrowatch listing is testament to its success.
`----

http://reddevil62-techhead.blogspot.com/2009/02/review-sabayon-4-lite-mce-media-center.html

Sabayon - LiteMCE - sneak-peek

,----[ Quote ]