Re: Shouldn't a computer scientist know the difference between human languages and computer languages?

After takin' a swig o' grog, GreyCloud belched out
  this bit o' wisdom:

> Chris Ahlstrom wrote:
>> After takin' a swig o' grog, Tim Smith belched out
>>   this bit o' wisdom:
>>
>> I dunno, why don't you tell us, Beavis?
>
> Actually, I checked out the blog.  And if one reads carefully, there is
> a comma in there that separates the two.
> In one instance the claim of Gnote supports 6 more languages, (gnote
> being a note type of program which means multiple
> locales) and that it no longer supports C# (mono in this instance).  One
> could also replace the comma and use 'and'.
> After reading the many sites related to the topic, it appears that Tim
> is looking for any way possible to discredit the poster,
> hoping that the rest would not catch on to the subtle implications.

Everybody has their biases, and you have to read their posts with the biases
in mind.  Tim and Erik stretch way to much to try to discredit Roy.  Roy
isn't perfect, but he doesn't deserve the silly forms of ridicule he gets
from Tim and Erik.

--
Don't feed the bats tonight.