Re: Hello David "Lefty" Schlesinger, Microsoft supporter

Verily I say unto thee, that Stone Mirror spake thusly:

> [2] http://boycottnovell.com/2009/07/13/correction-about-schlesinger/

Ah, at last I get to read about the supposed libel (contrary to your
beliefs, I don't in fact follow every one of the posts Roy makes to BN).

Let's see, Roy committed the heinous crime of suggesting that:

. You're connected with Microsoft
. You're connected with Mark Fink (that one seems odd, even to me)
. You asked Roy to contact Mark Fink
. Your attack on Stallman was actually motivated by Mono

Now to someone like me, who considers Microsoft the devil incarnate,
being associated with them is the worst of all possible crimes, but then
to an actual civil /court/, would such a thing really be considered
/libellous/?

As for the rest, that's even weaker.

If this is the "libel" you're referring to, then it's an utter joke.

Now, if Roy had accused you of being a paedophile, for example, I think
you might actually have a case ... but /this/?

Pathetic.

But it gets even better. Having somehow intimidated Roy into posting
retractions for something that even an MP would just shrug off, you then
proceed to /prove/ one of /his/ points ("suggesting that he used false
names"), by posting under such a false name right here on COLA ... and
admitting to it.

Good grief!

Go home.

--
K.
http://slated.org

.----
| "The shepherd drives the wolf from the sheep's throat, for which
| the sheep thanks the shepherd as his liberator, while the wolf
| denounces him for the same act, as the destroyer of liberty.
| Plainly the sheep and the wolf are not agreed upon a definition of
| the word liberty; and precisely the same difference prevails today
| among human creatures." ~ Abraham Lincoln
`----

Fedora release 8 (Werewolf) on sky, running kernel 2.6.26.8-57.fc8
 03:44:05 up 65 days,  7:42,  5 users,  load average: 0.00, 0.02, 0.00