Re: [News] Red Hat in the MSBBC, Academia

"Tony(UK)" <tony_smith100@xxxxxxxxxxx> writes:

> On Tue, 04 Aug 2009 10:53:42 +0000, Roy Schestowitz wrote:
>
>> Did you listen to Peter Day's interview with Red Hat's Matthew Szulik?
>> It was appalling. Day showed his utter hostility towards this whole
>> concept of Freedom or open source, including for content (maybe because
>> it competes with the BBC, which make them Luddites).
>>
> I did, and it is another example of 'modern' BBC journalism.
> The Beeb does not understand FOSS or the people involved, and I'll leave
> it to others to fathom out exactly why that is.

A "corporation" does not understand things. Independent journalists
do. And you get bias, ignorance etc from all. Look at Roy for a prime
example.

--
http://www.faqs.org/faqs/windows-emulation/wine-faq/

"Nope, we know what an emulator does, and wine doesn't." - AH
 ** http://groups.google.com/group/comp.os.linux.advocacy/msg/dec7cb073d761af4