Re: [News] Top Ten Enhancements for OpenOffice.org (Like Firefox), FreeBSD Runs Office 2007

Verily I say unto thee, that Phil Da Lick! spake thusly:

> "Sausage? ..... SAUSAGE???!!!!!"

Nowt wrong wi' sausages, lad.
Even Kennedy was a sausage, or so he claimed.
I have a nice collection of them in my fridge (sausages, not Kennedies).

--
K.
http://slated.org

.----
| "The shepherd drives the wolf from the sheep's throat, for which
| the sheep thanks the shepherd as his liberator, while the wolf
| denounces him for the same act, as the destroyer of liberty.
| Plainly the sheep and the wolf are not agreed upon a definition of
| the word liberty; and precisely the same difference prevails today
| among human creatures." ~ Abraham Lincoln
`----

Fedora release 8 (Werewolf) on sky, running kernel 2.6.26.8-57.fc8
 22:37:18 up 70 days,  2:35,  4 users,  load average: 0.00, 0.04, 0.04