Re: [News] Top Ten Enhancements for OpenOffice.org (Like Firefox), FreeBSD Runs Office 2007

Andrew Halliwell wrote:
Homer <usenet@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Verily I say unto thee, that Phil Da Lick! spake thusly:

"Sausage? ..... SAUSAGE???!!!!!"
Nowt wrong wi' sausages, lad.
Even Kennedy was a sausage, or so he claimed.
I have a nice collection of them in my fridge (sausages, not Kennedies).
When I read that I had the image of Robbie Coltrane shouting it because he'd
left it out of his dictionary in Blackadder the third.

Yep, reading Baldrick's masterpiece "There once was a sausage called Baldrick".