[News] Natural Born Killers Trained at... Bill Gates Senior's

Pittsburgh Gunman Worked IT At Gates Firm

,----[ Quote ]
| The gunman who killed three women and himself at a Pittsburgh-area fitness
| studio Tuesday was an IT systems analyst at a law firm that can trace its
| roots to the father of Microsoft chairman Bill Gates, according to the man's
| profiles on social networking sites and other Internet records.
`----

http://www.informationweek.com/news/windows/operatingsystems/showArticle.jhtml?articleID=219100113

They also made the Abramoff gangster.

Recent:

Intel & Microsoft Killed the $100 Laptop

,----[ Quote ]
| The article points that the stand taken by Intel and Microsoft is similar to
| the stand by large drug companies who, instead of working for the illnesses
| that plague the poor, (such as malaria) choose to focus on low-volume,
| high-margin drugs for cancer, heart ailments and diabetes.
`----

http://www.techtree.com/India/News/Intel_Microsoft_Killed_the_100_Laptop/551-92095-581.html

Related:

Study: There Is No Shortage of U.S. Engineers

,----[ Quote ]
| ...a new study from Duke University calls this argument bunk, stating
| that there is no shortage of engineers in the United States, and
| that offshoring is all about cost savings.

Is There a Shortage of U.S. Tech Workers?

,----[ Quote ]

`----

http://itmanagement.earthweb.com/career/article.php/3667376