Re: Samsung and LG *NOT* Paying Microsoft for Linux

____/ 7 on Thursday 25 Aug 2011 10:34 : \____

> Roy Schestowitz wrote:

>> ____/ Homer on Thursday 25 Aug 2011 05:28 : \____
>>
>>> Verily I say unto thee that Chris Ahlstrom spake thusly:

>>> I don't sleep well when I'm angry, and shit like this pisses me right
>>> off.
>>>
>>> So basically Microsoft has been lying about the nature of its licensees'
>>> compliance, to make it seem like vindication of its fraudulent claim
>>> that Linux "infringes" its patents, when in fact the whole thing was
>>> only ever about a stupid filesystem, and bugger-all to do with Linux in
>>> the slightest.
>>>
>>> Lying twats.
>>>
>>> No wonder Microsoft forces its licensees to sign NDAs. What a bunch of
>>> con artists.
>>
>> We'll need to find out of many of those press releases just threw in
>> "Linux" to scare future extortion victims.
>

> It is share fraud to be making misleading statements that tricks
> share trading public and investors into believing that micoshaft
> has something good going when it really really never had anything.
>
> If micoshaft never had anything on Android and Linux, and its looking
> that way, then share prices are not a true reflection of micoshaft
> share holder value. It is a big liability to be trading in those shares,
> because micosahft market share could collapse any minute and with it
> the share price.

Microsoft wants people to believe that it makes a lot of money from Linux.
In reality, it has failed (SUSE/Novell died, not thrived).

Another important takeaway from the conversation is that Android tax
is mostly for ActiveSync, so we need to kick Outlook/Exchange to the curb
for good.