Re: Microsoft's Ten-Year Anti-Linux Propaganda Operation In COLA

____/ Peter KÃhlmann on Tuesday 11 Oct 2011 19:05 : \____

> Roy Schestowitz wrote:

>> ____/ chrisv on Tuesday 11 Oct 2011 18:26 : \____

>>> Larry Q was getting spanked all over USENET (often by yours truly) and
>>> wanted to switch names, so that he could go "pure troll" and be as
>>> nasty as he wanted to be.
>>>
>>> There is good evidence that "Hadron" is Larry Qualig.
>>>
>>> For example, "they" are the only "two people" to falsely accuse me and
>>> Willy Poaster of being the same person.
>>>
>>> That's right.  The same idiocy that led to him being called "message
>>> ID Larry", he *repeated* as "Hadron".
>>
>> Why was he called "message ID Larry"? I never got this but never asked..
>
> Actually, I dubbed him so.
> Hadron Larry was accusing people left and right of nymshifting, them being
> various other posters.
> All of them linux advocates, and Hadron Larry was, naturally, the brainless
> MS shill we have come to know and still see in every Hadron post
>
> What did he do? He took a loooong peek at the Msg-Headers, found the
> "References:" line, and naturally found in that line the various Msg-IDs of
> the posters particpating in that thread.
>
> His conclusion: Since the Msg-ID appears for each participant, they must all
> be the exact same people.
>
> After I explained what that imbecile was "thinking" and dubbed him "Msg-ID
> Larry", he exploded in rage and got *extremely* nasty.
>
> I suspect the hatred he so openly has for linux advocates has its roots in
> this incidence where his utter stupidity was exposed

"Hadron" has a serious inferiority complex, so he acts like a bully.

My suggestion to "Hadron" is that he should frequent a psychiatrist
(like Snit Glasser), not Linux newsgroups.