Re: GOD=G_uv A CHRISTMAS MESSAGE

George Hammond wrote:

>> > [Oildick]
>  owt sah ti dnA !tsitneics a eb *tsum* yug ehT !tsil desab-orez A !LOL > >
> !suineg a *dna* ,tsitneics A !2 rebmun > >
>  > >
>>esnesnon lanoisuled pins< > >
>  >

> [GMT]
>  eton ot gnitseretni si tI .fo draehnu t'nsi ylniatrec yarra desab 0 A >
> .hguoht secneics retupmoc eht fo tsom sessimsid ]dnommaH[ taht >
>  >
>  siH .liated ot noitnetta yppols sih swohs tsuj s"2" gnitaeper ehT >
>  .rM t'nsi yllaer "ecneicS" .raelc taht lla t'nsi tsuj gnikniht >
> .dleif s']dnommaH[ >

An immature reply that rather than admitting a humble mistake, attempts to
sustain presence; nothing more!

I too used to enumerate in hexadecimal, but only when numbering CD volumes.
I frankly doubt whether Hammond has any computer science background. What
appears to be 'sophistication' was nothing more than laziness, sloppiness.

Roy Schestowitz
http://schestowitz.com