Re: GOD=G_uv A CHRISTMAS MESSAGE

George Hammond wrote:

"TMG" <TMG@Nowhere.org> wrote in message
qrOdnUKZSPEQYE3cRVn-vQ@comcast.com">news:qrOdnUKZSPEQYE3cRVn-vQ@comcast.com...

George Hammond wrote:

[Hammond]

<snip>

My, that's certainly a measured, proportional, and reasoned response to someone pointing out to your ISP the totally accurate fact that you constantly post SPAM to s.p.r. As in, the exact same content over and over within the same day - heck - within the same 10 minute period.

Every time you send out one of your recycled, previously ignored, diatribes - you find it necessary to include s.p.r. in each distribution. Sometimes it's 10 or 15 identical, unwanted posts. Then the next repeated cookie-cutter. Then the childish reverse postings. Then repeated day after day.

If you're not worried about what what the abuse department at earthlink reads, I'm not sure what your issue is. If you are concerned, nobody is to blame but you.

On the other hand, your threating someone's livelihood and family might not be taken as lightly. You seem disposed to go at this "hammer and tongs" in the real world, as it were. I wouldn't ever advise an USENET thorn in *my* paw being taken that seriously.

Again - Best wishes on the Season. May you find peace and solace in the coming year.