Re: HTML guide for newbies.

Previously in alt.html, Roy Schestowitz <newsgroups@schestowitz.com>
said:

> http://werbach.com/barebones/

I haven't seen that site before. It's not as bad as some of the others
around, but I still wouldn't even consider recommending it. It's very
outdated - no mention of CSS at all, and it's based on HTML4.0, which
was superseded by HTML4.01 5 years ago. In fact, the site itself hasn't
been updated in nearly 6 years. On the Internet that's a lifetime (or
several). Not a resource to be used now.

--
Mark Parnell
http://www.clarkecomputers.com.au