Re: Vegan Bodybuilders??

In article <d2vfnu$1dcl$2@godfrey.mcc.ac.uk>,
 Roy Schestowitz <newsgroups@schestowitz.com> wrote:

> Will Brink wrote:
>

> >> I think the whole point of being a /vegetarian/ steroid lab rat is
> >> ridiculous.
> >
> > Are you under the impression anyone cares what you think? If so, get
> > over it.
>
> Hey, you're not being fair here... I suppose that my frustration about
> people who cheat just bursted out...

Ok, my bad, but you throw out statements like that you have to expect a
response. Cheating, what cheating? That's as worthless a term as
"natural."

> >> What I wanted to clarify to the OP is that so-called bodybuilders (since
> >> the term was explicitly mentioned) are not about diet, but often about
> >> drugs and supplements.
> >
> > They are "about" all the above actually as well as diet, training, and
> > above all, their genes.
>
> Yes, but without hormones in the equation, none of them would be able to
> achieve much.

Sure they would, and without the genes for it, no amount of drugs will
make them a decent bodybuilder, or sprinter, or football player.

> That's what makes the difference between someone who reaches
> a plateau and someone who can extend that point of plateau.

Agreed.

--
Will Brink @ http://www.brinkzone.com/