Re: Some nice 10.0 info

Roy Schestowitz wrote:
> You are right. I haven't, but I usually do look. In this particular case,
> you picked the important bits from the item rather than just posting the
> URL.
<snip>

That is the essence of movie previews nowadays. Show the best parts and
nobody is willing to pay 10USD or 10EUR or 10GBP to go and see it.

I should have just given the `slow` times and then tell you that the
others are better, faster, cleaner AND whiter whith the new improved
*SUPER SUSE*

> True, but this was the exception. Don't make too much fun of me *smile*...

It would only be funny if it wern't that sad. ;-)

--
houghi						      http://houghi.org