Re: Thunderbird and KDE

Roy Schestowitz wrote:
> __/ On Saturday 27 August 2005 18:06, [Blinky the Shark] wrote : \__
>
>> Roy Schestowitz wrote:
>>> __/ On Saturday 27 August 2005 16:53, [Edwin van der Vaart] wrote :
>>> \__

>>> __/ On Saturday 27 August 2005 17:14, [Blinky the Shark] wrote : \__

>>> Yes, that's the one! Why don't they just wear goggles like normal
>>> animals? No... they have to be so special and smoke a cigar...
>>
>> Or a cigarette.  First photo:
>>
>> http://blinkynet.net/
>
> My memory betrayed me.

Ah.  I didn't realize you were alluding to that photo.  Thought it was
just happy coincidence.  :)

>> And, relevant to this subthread, see second paragraph, "Why 'Blinky
>> the Shark'?"
>
> Never read that before. Made me laugh. Ta.

I exist but to serve.

And a link in that paragraph is to an off-site ref: "Sharks don't blink.
They have upper and lower eyelids, but these lids don't move and don't
close over the eye. When biting prey, some sharks protect their eyes
with a third eyelid called the nictitating membrane."

--
Blinky                                     Linux Registered User 297263

Killing All Posts from GG:         http://blinkynet.net/comp/uip5.html
End Of The Good GG Archive GUI:    http://blinkynet.net/comp/gggui.html