Re: Post Bourbon (PING DMITRI)

Roy Schestowitz wrote:

> There seems to be some intersting rumours regarding reversal of a boost
> due
> to Bourbon Update.

> http://www.webmasterworld.com/forum30/30370-18-10.htm

> <snip>

> "One of the things I noticed with bourbon is large sites with
> Adsense had a
> boost, it now appears that there has been a rollback/update."

> </snip>

> It may not be related to penalties, e.g. rotation of a link 'pool'.

> Roy

Thanks for the link, Roy.
I'm moving my server this weekend. Will check it out on Monday and respond
here.

Cheers,
Dmitri
http://www.1-script.com/download.php
Free Search Engine Scripts

Article posted with Web Developer's USENET Archive
http://www.1-script.com/forums
alt.internet.search-engines - 12671 messages and counting!