Re: 100% height of a div inside a TD

Roy Schestowitz wrote:

> __/ [Lamberti Fabrizio] on Monday 29 August 2005 09:50 \__
>
>> sorry this is the table:
>>
>>   2
>>       2b 1
>>       4 5
>>       7 8
>
> You mean /this/?
>
> ==================================

[snip code]

> ==================================
>
> In UseNet, you should never post HTML messages. It causes confusion and
> results on chaos. The above is _not_ a copy extracted from the source (Els
> and others, you can copy and paste the above to view). I had to clean up
> about 30 invalid characters just to be able to view it as a page.

Thanks, Roy :-)

Lamberti: the reason the height of 100% isn't obeyed by IE, is that
you didn't say 100% of what. The TD hasn't a set height.
To get both IE and other browsers to obey, feed IE a 1px height to the
TD. Like so:
td.test{_height:1px;} (the underscore makes the style invisible for
anything but WinIE)

Best is though to not want a div in a table cell for colour. Just set
the colour to the table cell itself.

--
Els                     http://locusmeus.com/
Sonhos vem. Sonhos vÃo. O resto à imperfeito.