Re: Google quirks

  • Subject: Re: Google quirks
  • From: Roy Schestowitz <newsgroups@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 26 Dec 2005 12:37:27 +0000
  • Newsgroups: alt.internet.search-engines
__/ [Big Bill] on Monday 26 December 2005 11:33 \__

__/ [acs@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] on Monday 26 December 2005 12:28 \__

> Thanks BB
>
> I didn't realise that was possible. I'll give it a go.
>
> Garbo

Here are all the instructions:

http://www.mattcutts.com/blog/reinclusion-request-howto/

Be aware that I have checked your site and it is in the Google index. Based
on what I have seen, they might just tell you that your site is indexed and
that you need to regain your positions, pointing to their "Guide for
Webmasters" pages. Intervening with the algorithms and changing the indices
is hard.

Hope it helps,