Re: Hotsync problem driving me nuts!

news:doo4vn$1tli$1@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
I did a hard re-set by removing the batteries so at least in theory I was
working with a clean OS.

I haven't tried installing the Desktop on anyone's computer so far, nor have
I gotten another Palm to try. I do have a friend with a Palm and I might see
if he will help the next time we get together.

Thanks for the hints.