Re: Draining the Palm Memory

AaronJ wrote:

> Roy Schestowitz <newsgroups@schestowitz.com> wrote:
>
>>Carl Fink wrote:

>>http://www.gethightech.com/Merchant2/merchant.mv?Screen=CTGY&Category_Code=RD
>>>
>>> But the OP says his T3 is completely unresponsive.
>>
>>Correct. That's why battery drain which means emptying of the memory will
>>possibly get it out of this morbid state.
>
> Let e try. Roy, how can he put in any pen strokes if the thing is not
> working...

Pen strokes? I'm sorry, but I fail to grasp the question. *bashful*

What I had in mind is opening the case and disconnecting the battery for a
few minutes. I have no hand-on experience with this, but honestly, by
letting the memory lose all data, some people were able to bootstrap
properly from ROM. A hard reset with data loss could achieve this, but the
OP said it wouldn't respond. The Desktop will accommodate the RAM once
HotSync is initiated. The problem is warranty (if any exists), which
becomes void.