Bookmarks, favorites, across browsers....

  • Subject: Bookmarks, favorites, across browsers....
  • From: dorayme <dorayme@optusnet.com.au>
  • Date: Thu, 17 Mar 2005 08:18:30 +1100
  • Newsgroups: alt.html
Probably not, but is it possible to get 2 browsers to compare bookmarks and
make each set import what the other does not have. I have had a less than
ideal habit of bookmarking pages in different browsers and am putting off
manually gathering or thinking of a semi elaborate text editing algorithm to
do the job... Someone may have experience and tips on this which I would
appreciate. There may be no general advice, I use - by now old I guess - Mac
browsers, especially IE 5.1.6 and Mozilla 1.3

dorayme