Re: Leg Gestures (Was: Opera experience - update)

__/ [John Bokma] on Monday 07 November 2005 04:12 \__

>> So I guess the combination of both is a healthy one. We would finally
>> be rewarded the day we break a hand or seriously hurt a thumb (very
>> recently, a friend of mine). Think of being able to do everything
>> (apart from typing without on-screen keyboard) with either a mouse or
>> a keyboard alone...
>
> As long as it isn't yapping to my computer, fine with me. I often wonder if
> I can learn to use extra keys with my toes :-D. A shift and a ctrl pedal is
> easy to make :-D:

No way. How will I be able to ever interact along with the music? What's
next? A mouthpiece? Bite to close window.

> And imagine: the double kick, the knee jerk, etc.

The first person to use lower-body gestures will have a hard-time coping with
people. Before being shunned from society, he or she will develop odd
reflexes and trip down on the floor when attempting to use a PDA.

Roy S. Schestowitz      |    "Seeing bad movies only encourages them"
  7:30am  up 4 days  3:28,  4 users,  load average: 0.30, 0.47, 0.57