Re: Less words ... less hits ? !

Roy Schestowitz wrote:

> ...You won't get much of that if you stick with Gentoo.

kidding ? :-) I have to let the notebook alone for hours, while it is
compiling :-)

> Word on the
> street, which is also a gross generalisation, is that Gentoo is for ricers
> and will soon become a full-time job. Installation can be darn difficult.

It is the only distribution that works on the HP Pavillion zv6000 or Compaq
Presario r4000 (same motherboard). I have only (?) to fix the mouse to have
a working graphical interface.
The search was my last resort to skip Gentoo :-).
But if the choice is Microsoft's XP or Gentoo, I prefer suicide (that is
Gentoo :-).

Pekilan