Re: anyone here good at flash?

__/ [Del] on Friday 18 November 2005 13:15 \__

> I know it's not a flash particular newsgroup but I love you all, so if
> anyone knows flash and why when viewed in a browser my animated font
> changes halfway through, please assist as it makes no sense to me.
> Fine viewed alone, messed up within browsers.
> eric.malcolm@xxxxxxxxxxxx
>
> aka Del

This  often happens if you produce bandwidth-effective Flash when you gen-
erate the SWF output. The fonts can become coarse with the aim of reducing
the  size  of the Flash clip. Can you try tweaking the output  options  in
Flash?  Can  you post an example URL? I am not too sure what artefact  you
describe, so I might be misled.

Hope it helps,

Roy S. Schestowitz      | Viruses to Linux is like cancer to a shark
  6:20am  up 18 days  2:14,  4 users,  load average: 0.12, 0.37, 0.57