Wikimirror.com Are Thieves

I began to write an item that I was about to post to this newsgroup -- an
item that discussed that nasty thing called wikimirror.com. The item become
quite extensive so I ended up just pasting it onto my blog. I still think
that some of you in this group will find it informative, so here is a
snippet:

<snip>

Is the Creative Commons Licence an invitation to massive, huge-scale
ripoffs? A community of WikiPedians around the world is voluntarily
spending time in vain? To get somebody else rich(er)?

</snip>

http://schestowitz.com/Weblog/archives/2005/10/17/wikimirror/