Re: Want news? Don't go to the Reuters M$ site

__/ [John Bailo] on Wednesday 19 October 2005 07:11 \__

> My home page is www.reuters.com, but today it redirected me to this URL:
>
> <HHHHUGE URL>

That's a whole big program... right there in front of you. Mind to nick it
and GPL that?

> And displayed:
>
> General Error
>   We are experiencing technical difficulties at this time. Our apologies
>   for
> the inconvenience. (6-0)
                      ^^^

Is that the expected version number? Or is that a man with old-styled
spectacles and a gaped mouth?

>   Please choose from the options below:
>    Go to the page you were just on
>   Try the request again
>   Go to the Reuters home page

...Now, if only I could get backspace to work more quickly.

>    If the difficulties persist, you may wish to send a message to the
>    Help Desk

No, thank you. Goodbye!

Roy S. Schestowitz      |    "Seeing bad movies only encourages them"
  7:45am  up 54 days 19:59,  5 users,  load average: 0.18, 0.35, 0.42