Re: Microsoft Sabotage Linux Adoption

__/ [John Bailo] on Wednesday 19 October 2005 07:12 \__

> Roy Schestowitz wrote:
>

>> Be sure to read all 3 parts. I assure you it is an interesting read.
>
> I Can't Stand It I Know You Planned It
>  I'm Gonna Set It Straight, This Watergate
>  I Can't Stand Rocking When I'm In Here
>  Because Your Crystal Ball Ain't So Crystal Clear
>  So While You Sit Back and Wonder Why
>  I Got This Fucking Thorn In My Side
>  Oh My, It's A Mirage
>  I'm Tellin' Y'all It's Sabotage
>
> -Beastie Boys, "Sabotage"

Could you not at least type it down off your mind rather than post it
verbatin from a Web site? Many of these lyrics mirrors you'd better never
visit using the Blue E? The formatting implies that you were also
negligent enough as to avoid re-aligning. *smile*

All on a well-intended note, John.